When it comes to tile flooring, Just Around the Corner has what you are looking for in the St Louis area. Whether its ceramic, porcelain, glass or natural stone, we can help you select what is right for your home improvement project.
Each type of stone has it’s benefits and applications. They will all add value to your home and beauty to your room. Ceramic tile, however, is the most popular choice for most homeowners due to its many benefits.
Ceramic tile flooring has been a coveted material for interior and exterior decoration for thousands of years. And due to its aesthetic appeal, durability and easy maintenance, it is still a popular choice today. Ceramic tile comes in all shapes and sizes, colors and glazes and can be used in many applications.
A properly installed and maintained ceramic tile floor will outlast any other type of tile flooring. And when the floor is glazed, it lasts even longer. Once a ceramic tile floor is glazed, it becomes extremely resistant to stains, odors, dirt, and scratches. It’s also easily cleaned from major grime with just a damp mop.
As you can see, ceramic tile flooring is as timeless as it is beautiful and durable. But what else can you expect out of your new floor? Just Around the Corner in St. Louis, MO, offers an array of ceramic tile flooring brands.
Advantages of Ceramic Tile
- It is environmentally friendly because its manufactured using natural materials
- Its color won’t fade or change from direct and even constant sunlight.
- If a piece happens to break, that one piece can be replaced rather than having to re-do half the floor.
- It’s fire resistant. It won’t burn or emit toxic fumes if there is a fire in the home. Even hot kitchen pans won’t hurt the surface of the tile.
- In that same thought, a properly laid ceramic tile floor (like you will get from Just Around the Corner) will not move, change shape or break in extreme temperature conditions and changes. This makes them a great choice for outdoor use as well.
- Its also resistance to moisture, making it a great choice for areas with a lot of moisture. Because of this, they are also highly resistant to chemical agents.
- It has a longer life when compared with most other flooring and wall covering materials.
- Due to its ability to withstand constant, heavy foot traffic, it is commonly used as flooring for busy commercial applications.
- It is treated to prevent slipping and can be even more slip resistant depending on the grade you choose and the glaze that is applied.
- Keeping it clean is as simple as regular sweeping or vacuuming with an occasional wash with water.
- Being hygienic and easy to clean, its recommended for businesses that need to stay constantly sanitary.
What more do you need to know. Modern technology has created an almost endless amount colors, sizes, styles and shapes to choose from. Add beauty and character to a room has never been easier.
Whether its in your home or business, indoors or outdoors, ceramic tile can be counted on to for its visual appeal and durability. And no matter what flooring options you choose, Just Around the Corner can be counted on to get the job done right. Contact us now for a free estimate on ceramic tile.