Tired of how your patio, driveway or basement looks? Looking to liven up your boring grey concrete?
Whether its a walkway, patio, driveway or basement, decorative concrete from St. Louis flooring retailer Just Around the Corner is definitely the way to go!
Your concrete can be transformed with the use of epoxy and other urethane coatings, into an eye catching design, that will both add value to your home and durability to your concrete.
The process, including sealing takes about a half a week and you’ll wonder why you didn’t do it earlier. Better yet, there are virtually no downsides to treating/decorating your concrete. Why not call today?
Top 5 Advantages of Decorative Concrete
- Its aesthetic appeal is undeniable when done right and you have a multitude of surfaces and finishes to choose from to make sure you get exactly what you want.
- It requires very little maintenance to stay in good shape. Re-sealing it every four years will provide a lifelong investment.
- It’s sealed and protects your concrete from damage from salt, oils and other things that would normally damage it.
- It stays durable through harsh weather and temperature changes.
- It is resistant to mold, dust and other allergens , providing a more hygienic environment for all in contact with it.
Functional and attractive, this process can be used on any many different concrete applications:
- Around pools
- And anything else you want
We use epoxy and other urethane coatings for decorative concrete. These applications are by far the longest lasting and most durable.
Contact Just Around the Corner in St. Louis right now to discover how simple and stress-free it can be to transform your concrete — you’ll be glad you did.