There are countless factors that go into choosing new flooring, including what type of floor, where the floor will be installed, and how much you are willing to pay. And once you have all those pesky details ironed out, there’s yet another challenge you’ll need to tackle: What’s the best flooring brand?
While there’s no easy answer to this question — considering that every consumer has different needs — your best bet is to consult with a specialist to identify which flooring brand will be most suitable for both your style and your budget.
Just Around the Corner in St. Louis, MO offers a broad collection of flooring, with Armstrong Hardwood being one of our top-selling products.
Armstrong Flooring Options
While Armstrong offers products across several industries — including ceilings, cabinets, and commercial woodworks — one of its most popular offerings is flooring. And their flagship product is hardwood. Among their arsenal of flooring options are:
- Hardwood: From engineered wood to solid hardwood, Armstrong floors are readily equipped for today’s busy lifestyles.
- Laminate: A less-expensive alternative to hardwood, providing a realistic look with distinctive grains and authentic textures.
- Vinyl Tile: More stylish than ever, vinyl floor tiles are available in a variety of colors and patterns resembling products like stone, wood, and ceramic tile.
- Linoleum: Manufactured from natural materials like cork dust and limestone, this is a biodegradable and naturally anti-bacterial floor.
- Luxury Vinyl: This category includes the Armstrong Luxe and Altema collections, which reflect the look of stone, ceramic, and wood in a durable material.
Armstrong floors have long-lasting beauty and durability, offering consumers hundreds of options. In terms of hardwood, this favored flooring-maker offers nearly all types of species, in a seemingly unending assembly of colors.
Armstrong’s collections include:
- Traditional hardwood crafted from enduring American trees like oak, maple, and cherry.
- Hand scraped country collection that works well for a cabin home as well as an urban loft.
- Distressed hardwood flooring that tenders a rustic, weathered look.
- Exotic collection featuring bold, detailed graining and extraordinary natural colors.
The American Scrape Collection
Among each of these flooring types are specific collections, such as Armstrong’s American Scrape Hardwood, a unique style that reflects the beauty of the American landscape.
The American Scrape story begins from the old seaport of Nantucket and drifts to the rugged mountain ranges of the Southwest. The main feature of this exclusive Armstrong collection is its scraped texture, which shapes the appearance of rustic floors that have become increasingly popular in homes today.
Each board has been sculpted to conceive the look of an authentic time-worn floor. And natural graining and knots only add to its unrefined appearance.
To learn more about Armstrong flooring, and its vast flooring offerings, contact Just Around the Corner. And if you are considering purchasing a floor within the near future, download the coupon that’s just below this article!